37 or more hours per week
Attractive package including bonus & car
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our team of Greenkeepers, who play an important role in ensuring that the golf course is maintained to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Course Manager and will be involved with preparation, maintenance and development of all grass areas, bunkers and tees, maintaining equipment and adhering to all relevant Health & Safety guidelines.
You will need to be a team player, able to work under pressure and have the ability to work well with colleagues and have good communication skills. You will also be required to work on your own i.e carrying out set tasks and work schedule, using your own initiative. The successful candidate will be required to meet the following criteria:
• NVQ Level 2 preferably Level 3 (or equivalent)
• A minimum of 5 years experience as a Greenkeeper.
• PA1, PA2 and PA6 chemical application licenses.
• Good knowledge of Irrigation
• Chain Saw license desirable but not essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
• Discounted accommodation within the group;
• Pension Scheme
• Incremental holiday allowance
• Discounted meals whilst on duty
• Free parking
• Free Uniform
• Free membership of the Health Club
• Training and Development opportunities
In each month and year listed below every article that has ever appeared in golfbusinessnews is reproduced in reverse date order.