FOOD & BEVERAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER & SUPERVISOR
Effingham Golf Club, Surrey
Permanent, 37.5 or more hours per week
Operations Manager – up to £30,000 per annum
Operations Supervisor – up to £24,000 per annum
Introduction & Company
Effingham Golf Club are recruiting for both a Food and Beverage Operations Manager and Supervisor to add to our existing team and support the Clubhouse Manager in delivering outstanding service to our members and guests.
We take considerable pride in our fine golf course, but we offer more than “just great golf” our Club mission is to provide a progressive and sociable Club, and our Food and Beverage team is critical in delivering this.
The Georgian Clubhouse provides superb, modernized facilities and is set in a terrific location hidden away from the hustle and bustle of city crowds. The lounge bar, terrace, dining room and intimate dining spaces offer a relaxing haven for members and guests to unwind and enjoy sumptuous food and beverage in truly memorable surroundings.
We are proud of our reputation and as such our team members need to have a genuine passion for service and a commitment to do “what is right not easy.” In return we offer a progressive, vibrant working environment and an employer who supports a healthy work life balance.
Perks & Benefits
– Sociable working hours, no split shifts
– Two days off each week.
– Share of tips & gratuities
– Enhanced company contributed pension scheme
– 28 Days Holiday increasing with length of service
– Free car parking
– Free meals on duty.
– Uniform provided.
– Complimentary golf.
Overview of Role & Person
As the Food and Beverage Operations Manager you will be responsible for the performance of the service team and be experienced in leading in a quality hospitality environment.
We are in the people business, so a personable and approachable nature is critical, our service team need to aspire to the standards that you set and maintain, you must enjoy being hands on and leading from the front.
Applications will be welcomed from both existing Food and Beverage managers and those with supervisory experience in hospitality.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Experienced in supervising in a hospitality environment.
– Responsibility for scheduling and managing a flexible work force.
– Able to identify and maximise sales by “selling through service”
– Apply and share your knowledge of food and drink to maintain high quality and improve the knowledge of your colleagues.
– Take responsibility for health and safety and food hygiene measures in your department.
– Experience of running events including weddings and private dining.
– Understanding of inventory control procedures, procurement, and cost control.
– Support and participate in all internal training initiatives.
– A mature and flexible approach to work