Aldwickbury Park Golf Club, Harpenden
Permanent, 37.5 or more hours per week
£28,000 per annum – £38,000 OTE
We are recruiting for a Sales Manager for 15 months maternity cover
Aldwickbury Park Golf Club is part of Burhill Group Limited (BGL), privately owned by members of the Guinness family. Over the years BGL Golf has developed its portfolio and is now one of the UKs largest and most successful golf operators. Aldwickbury Park is one of ten venues in the portfolio, our customers are loyal to the brand due to its commitment to deliver consistently elevated levels of quality, service and value.
The Golf Club is a short drive from Harpenden situated in mature woodlands offering a fantastic view over the Lee Valley, Aldwickbury Park is not just about golf, and you do not have to be a member or even a golfer to enjoy the splendor of our off-course facilities.
Our contemporary yet comfortable Lounge Bar is open to the public seven days a week and is a charming ‘out of town’ setting for a coffee, a snack or delicious meal with friends and family, we also have one of the largest and most impressive private dining and party venues in Hertfordshire.
People are our lifeblood; We want them to develop to their full potential.
Perks & Benefits
– Continual learning and personal development are actively encouraged.
– Company pension scheme.
– Free car parking.
– Free meals when working on site.
– Complimentary use of facilities.
– Uniform allowance.
– Transparent commission structure to compliment a competitive salary of £28,000, realistic OTE reaching £38,000.
Overview of Role & Person
The Sales Manager will work closely with both the General Manager and Head of Sales to deliver the required results for the club. Working with onsite sales executives you will be responsible for multiple revenue streams with a particular focus on functions and weddings.
The ideal candidate would have experience within a similar role, possess a sound knowledge and understanding of sales processes and be able to demonstrate a proven record of delivering results and leading a team.
You will be an enthusiastic people person able to coach and motivate your team on a daily basis to deliver the commercial results for the Club.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Achieving monthly sales targets for membership, functions, and golf.
– Managing the team of sales executives to achieve the required KPI’s and results.
– Inducting, training, and providing continuous development and feedback for each sales executive.
– Acquiring sales as a result of dealing with incoming prospects and prospects generated from networking and marketing activities
– Maximising the revenue potential from fully identifying needs and upselling effectively.
– Maintaining the Club’s online presence via social media and other associated sites.